How do I provide proof of my insurance?

  • Updated

Vehicle insurance is a must-have to drive with Sherpa. 

Your proof of insurance will have to show your vehicle is insured to drive in New Zealand. We accept the below forms of vehicle insurance:

  • Third-Party
  • Third-Party, Fire and Theft
  • Comprehensive
  • Business

If your vehicle is insured under your business name, you must be named as an insured person on the insurance policy. 

If you lease or rent your vehicle, you must also provide a copy of the rental agreement that states the insurance cover.



Share this article

Was this article helpful?

Need some help?

Reach out to our support team today, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Get in touch