How do I provide Proof of Address?

  • Updated

If the address listed on your Sherpa account does not match the address on your vehicle insurance, we might ask you to provide us with an alternative Proof of Address. 


Which alternative documents can you use for Proof of Address?

  • Power, gas, water, phone (fixed line, not mobile), SKY or another recurring utility bill for your address

  • Bank statement or letter issued from a New Zealand bank

  • Document from a New Zealand government agency

  • Local council, e.g. rates bill

If you need to upload one of these documents to provide an alternative Proof of Address, you will receive a separate link to WorkPro where you can upload these.

Share this article

Was this article helpful?

Need some help?

Reach out to our support team today, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Get in touch