On The Road
How to accept and deliver Sherpa orders, and where to get help
- How do I go online?
- How do notifications work?
- I want to take a break and not receive notifications. How do I go offline?
- Exclusive Job Offers
- I am no longer available to do a delivery or run I've accepted
- Unassigning/cancelling blocks on Setmore
- Reserving blocks through Setmore
- How do surge pricing and points multipliers work?
- Temporary Fuel Surcharge
Picking Up Deliveries
- I’ve arrived at the pickup location. What do I need to do?
- I’ve arrived at the pickup location and have been asked to wait. What should I do?
- There is no one at the pick up location, and the sender is not answering their phone. What should I do?
- The item has been picked up by another Sherpa. What should I do?
- The item is bigger than expected or doesn’t fit into my vehicle. What should I do?
- What happens if I need to return a delivery?
- Driver Late Rates
- I’ve arrived at the delivery location and have been asked to wait. What should I do?
- The address is wrong, incomplete, or doesn’t exist. What should I do?
- There is no one at the delivery location, or it’s closed. What should I do?
- How do I provide a Proof of Delivery (POD)?
- How do I view and accept Future Jobs?
- What is a Future Job?
- Where do I find my Future Jobs?
- Future Job Reminders
- I am no longer available to do a future job I've accepted.
Need some help?
Reach out to our support team today, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Get in touch