Safety and Compliance
All the legal stuff. It's important and we promise it isn't boring.
- Contactless Delivery
- What does fully vaccinated mean?
- Do I need to wear a face covering or mask while delivering with Sherpa?
- Alcohol Handling and Delivery
- What are the valid forms of ID in New Zealand?
- How do I effectively check a recipient’s ID?
- Can I deliver alcohol to a recipient with an expired ID?
- What do I do if the recipient is intoxicated?
Specified Recipients Deliveries
- How do I check for item damages?
- I’ve broken or damaged an item, what should I do?
- A delivery is marked as fragile. What can I do to avoid damages?
- How do I know if a delivery is fragile?
Heavy Item Deliveries
- How do I know which deliveries require a trolley?
- How do I safely deliver heavy items?
- How do I know if a delivery contains a heavy item?
- Can I bring my child(ren) with me when doing deliveries?
- What are food handling and safety requirements?
- How to safely carry and transport items?
Driver Safety and Fatigue Management
- I want to submit an incident report. How do I do that?
- What do I do if the recipient is aggressive or makes me feel uncomfortable?
- There is an unsafe situation at the delivery location (such as a dog). What do I do?
- Driver Health and Safety Guidelines
- Safe mobile phone use whilst delivering
- How do I manage driver fatigue whilst delivering?
- What is my legal status as a Sherpa driver?
- Subcontracting of delivery services
- Sherpa Contractor Agreement
- Sherpa Community Guidelines
Need some help?
Reach out to our support team today, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Get in touch